Physical Destruction renders the storage device‘s media destroyed.
At the end of the destruction process, all the information-bearing media and propriety media will reduce to raw materials, and data will no longer be recoverable.
SAMS provides a range of Physical Destruction services best suited for all types of storage media:
Hard Disk Drives (HDD), Solid State Drive (SSD), CD ROM, Flash Drives, Tape Drives.
SAMS offers various physical destruction methods that meet NSA standards and CESG requirements to destroy data permanently
Hard Drive/SSD Destroyer
Paired destruction fixture with 90 interlocking spikes specially built to pierce every individual memory chip on SSD and flash memory devices.
- NSA/CSS Evaluated Products List (EPL) standard device – bending and breaking hard drives with approximately 7000 kilograms of crushing power: total destruction in 18 seconds.
Suitable for use inside the office as it is run on single-phase power from a standard wall plug; generating low noise and no mess.
Hard Drive Shredding System
SAMS uses state-of-the-art, high-capacity hard drive shredders to destroy all data-bearing media. It operates a specially designed low speed / high torque twin shaft shredder to shred devices into small particles making it impossible to reconstruct again.
- Multiple Mobile Shredders System suited for various organization needs.
- Dedicated shredding for various storage medias including : Hard Drives (2.5”, 3.5”) , SSD , Flash Drives, CD ROM
- Mobile, low noise with acoustic enclosure, dust free
- Capacity of up to 250 Hard Disks per hour
- Built for an office-friendly, compact, self-contained system
- Shredding output up to particle 2mm x 2mm particle size
SAMS's complete packaged service for Data Destruction includes :
- Customized logistic pickup service with a secure chain of custody at every touchpoint
- GPS tracking of vehicles bearing the storage devices
- Locked and security-sealed tote bins for transportation
- CCTV recording upon arrival at the facility through validation till the final destruction of the consignment
- Secure online client access for monitoring (special arrangement required)
- Activity and Process Reports for audit and tracking detail
- Scanning for inventory record/ asset tracking
- Certificate of Data Destruction upon successful destructed of storage devices
Contact Our Team
Looking to destroy Data Security? Contact Us!
With SAMS, customers can choose to have their storage media devices degaussed offsite at our secured facility for bulk degaussing on-site on their premises.