Secure Product Destruction
A Certificate of Destruction (COD) and/or Certificate of Recycling (COR) will be produced after every successful batch of secure product destruction.
These processes are designed to cater for the electronics, pharmaceutical and cosmetics sectors:
- Prototypes or First Article (FA) samples
- Discontinued or at End Of Line (EOL)
- Defective , sub-standard or damaged
- Excess , surplus or obsolete
- Illegal or counterfeits
- Devices bearing confidential information
- Product recalls
Our in-house secure product destruction processes can handle many types of materials, including plastics, fabrics, films, fibers, etc.
While we strongly advocate customers witnessing of their products being destructed in person, we are also able to arrange for video recording of the end-to-end destruction process.
Another option is to witness the destruction process remotely by accessing through the CCTV IP system via a secured website
Our secure product destruction solutions include but are not limited to:
- Secure chain of custody procedure, handling from the point of possession and throughout the entire destruction process
- A Certificate of Destruction (COD) is issued for every batch of materials that are successfully destructed
- Recycling of material streams in an environmentally-friendly manner
Our destruction method is specifically tailored to the type of product being destroyed. Enquire with us today to learn more about secure product destruction
Shredded Hard Disks